Welcome to our website. If you continue to browse and use this website, you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by our conditions of use, which together with this Website Privacy Statement govern Smallford Farm Shop’s relationship with you in relation to this website.
If you disagree with any part of these terms and conditions, please do not use our Website.
Website Hosting and Links from our Site
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor the website hosts provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited without the permission of Smallford Farm Shop. Unauthorised use of such material may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- As indicated, this website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of any linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England and Wales.
Smallford Farm Shop Ltd., do not collect any personal data as a consequence of you visiting our website, hence we will never lease, distribute or sell your personal information to third parties.
- A Cookie is a small text-only file stored on your computer so that Smallford Farm Shop Ltd can remember who you are, each time you visit our website. This will provide you with:-
- A more enjoyable and customised service
- A better understanding of your preferences
Any information (including names, email and address) used to enter any competitions, to join the Smallford Farm Shop mailing list, or to receive a Loyalty Card will be held on our secure Database and you agree to receive emails from Smallford Farm Shop. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe on every email we send to you.
Your email address will be retained for marketing purposes in order that we can notify you of Smallford Farm Shop promotions which we feel may be of interest to you. Your data will be held securely on our Database and will only be accessible by Smallford Farm Shop. Your data will not be shared with third parties outside the company. As stated, upon receipt of a request from you, we will remove your personal details, including email address, from our records.
This Privacy Statement was updated in March 2019. If you have any questions about this statement, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your acceptance of these terms
Your continued use of the site following the posting of changes to this Statement will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.